Creative Counselling and Ecotherapy
with Adults
07813 962313

This page is for people age 18 and above. If you are under 18 or a parent / carer looking for counselling for your child / teenager then please see my counselling with young people page.

What can you expect from counselling with me?

I offer impartial, compassionate support and a different perspective. You will have the opportunity to explore issues, thoughts, feelings and behaviours within a safe, confidential one-to-one setting.

You can expect to be treated with understanding, honesty and a non-judgemental attitude.

I will respect your individual needs and pace of working, while enabling you to arrive at your own insights, decisions and solutions.

I am sensitive to differences in ethnicity, culture, age, religious beliefs, sexuality, ability and gender.

Counselling can help you in many ways

Picture of a river
  • Heal difficult or painful experiences enabling you to move on.
  • Change unhelpful patterns of thinking or behaviour.
  • Understand, express and cope better with your feelings.
  • Improve your relationships.
  • Develop confidence and self-esteem.
  • Reconnect with your inner strengths and creativity.
  • Accept who you are and explore who you’d like to become.
  • Make healthy life choices and changes.
  • Find meaning and direction in your life.
  • Fulfil your potential.

I have experience of working with many issues

  • Anxiety and panic attacks.
  • Depression and low mood.
  • Anger.
  • Low confidence / self-esteem.
  • Loss and bereavement.
  • Family breakdown and relationship problems.
  • Domestic violence.
  • Rape and sexual abuse.
  • Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
  • Work stress and bullying.
  • Chronic illness and physical pain.
  • Spiritual crisis.

If you want to know if I can work with any other issue not listed here please get in touch.

More about confidentiality

All information that you share with me will be treated as confidential.

However, if I am ever concerned that there is a danger of serious harm to yourself or others – for instance if you were seriously suicidal or a child was at risk - then I might need to inform outside agencies (e.g. your GP). I would only do this after discussing it with you first, whenever possible.